We were wondering… would you like the chance to be on the Jenni Bowlin Guest Design Team?
If so, read on!
This week we bring you a very special, bumper edition of our weekend inspiration – and it comes with a really exciting invitation. Jenni Bowlin would love to have you on her blog as a Guest Design Team member!
What does this mean?
This means, that over the next few weeks, if you send us your most amazing, most fabulous creations using your favourite Jenni Bowlin papers and embellishments, we will feature them all in a post on our blog, and Jenni Bowlin will choose a winning artist. The winner will receive a prize pack from of a whole range of their newest products, which you will then use in projects to feature on the Jenni Bowlin blog as a Guest Design Team Member!
Check out the fine print for details below and, if you need Jenni Bowlin product for this challenge, check out your local scrapbooking store. New CHA lines have just arrived in the warehouse and will be appearing in stores soon.
The fine print:
- You will need to include 90% Jenni Bowlin product in your layout
- 100% of products in your project must be brands that Aussie Scrap Source represent. See here for a list of all of our suppliers.
- Projects must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Sunday 3rd July (we have extended the deadline!) Images need to be clear, bright and resized for the web (around 600-800 pix at 72 dpi). Feel free to include close ups of any details you wish to highlight.
- You are welcome to submit more than one project if you wish.
- Projects can be layouts, cards or altered items.
- The winner will be judged by Jenni Bowlin, the prize pack and appearance date on the Jenni Bowlin Studios blog will be at their discretion.
Iris loved the texture and the elements found in the Hodge Podge Book set. However, she did not fancy making a book with it, instead she took the book apart, cut, die-cut, painted etc. the pages and turned it into this vintage layout about her and her husband reaching for their dreams.
The bright and happy pattern to this collection by Jenni Bowlin "Be Our Guest" is just gorgeous, and perfect for any event. There are some pretty embellishments such as the Rhinestone Bows in cream and the Chipboard Banner Pieces with some added Prima flowers.
Suz loves the versatility and ‘neutrality’ of many of the Jenni Bowlin ranges, and how they can be interchangeable and used together. In the spirit of this she created a ‘patchwork’ background of lots of different designs, cutting them into 3” squares and distressing the edges before adhering them all to cardstock. The addition of a cluster of Jenni Bowlin embellishments from calendar cards to buttons (and a smidge of glitter) create a pretty foundation for her photos.
We leave you with some more wonderful Jenni Bowlin inspiration from her talented design team.